Small Business Knowledge.
I have owned a small business for 30 years and have made most of the mistakes that ruin most small businesses. Only by the grace of God and a supportive and tenacious wife (also my business partner) we managed to survive these mistakes. But most importantly, we learned from each mistake.
Along the way I had much help and support from mentors who gave me advice on how to solve each problem as well as resources to learn and implement. I was a member of the business group “Renaissance Executive Forums” for 12 years which honed my skills in giving and receiving advice from other business owners.
Now, I want to pass this knowledge along to other small business owners. By helping other business owners avoid the mistakes that I made, I will be paying forward the help that I have received.
My business influences have been:
- My Wife
- My Father
- “The E-Myth” by Michael E. Gerber
- “The Goal” by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- “Good to Great” by Jim Collins
- “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” by Steven Covey
- “5 dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni
- “Acres of Diamonds” by Earl Nightengale