Let’s face it. Most of the people that you may currently rely on for advice have a bias.
- Employees will look at ideas from a perspective of… will it create more or less work, can I get more money or benefits, will this eliminate my job, or many other perspectives that may not be best for you or the company.
- Your customers will look at ideas from the perspective of…can I get my product or service faster, cheaper, or higher quality.
- Your vendors will look at ideas from a perspective of…. will you buy more or less products or services.
- Your bank will look at ideas from the perspective of… will you need to borrow more money.
- Your investor or business partner may look at ideas from the perspective of… will my investment be protected.
While all of these perspectives are valid and should be considered in all decisions, the overarching decision is – will it benefit your company and yourself. That’s where I come in! By looking at new plans, existing products and services, operations, finances, and personnel from an unbiased viewpoint, I will give you clarity on how your business is functioning.